User menu

Menu

Main menu

Browse Locations

Dravo Hall

Freshman residence hall that held the Dravo Experiment. Also known as the segregation plan, the Dravo Experiment was a pilot program that would study the complete separation of upperclassmen from freshmen for one year. The success of the experiment led to the formation of the Gryphon Society.

Drown Memorial Hall

Architect: Furness & Evans
Dates: 1907-1908, 1957-1958 Remodel, 1990-1991 Remodel
Type: Academic
Nickname: Drown
In Honor of Thomas Messinger Drown (President of Lehigh University, 1895-1904)

E. W. Fairchild-Martindale Library and Computing Center

Architect: Warner, Burns,Toan, & Lunde
Dates: 1968-1969, 1985 Addition
Type: Academic
Nickname: FM, Fair-Mart

Artist rendering courtesy of Special Collections

Eckley B. Coxe Mining Laboratory

Architect: Furness & Evans
Patron: Mrs. Sophia Coxe
Dates: 1910
Type: Academic
Name Variations: Coxe Lab, Coxe Hall
In Honor of Eckley B. Coxe

Fairview Park

Fairview Park was previously Fairview School.

First Moravian Church

Lehigh University students know Christmas-Saucon Hall as the oldest building on campus. Before it became an academic building, however, it was a place of worship. Moravians had constructed the building to house their growing congregation and serve the South Bethlehem community.

Fritz Engineering Laboratory

Architect: John Fritz
Dates: 1909, 1955
Patron: John Fritz
Type: Academic
Nickname: Fritz

Garcia Family Home 1940

The Garcia family moved from Columbia Street to this West Bethlehem home. Jesus Garcia worked for 30 years at the blast furnaces at Bethlehem Steel.  Between Jesus and his children, the family contributed 207 1/2 years of service to Bethlehem Steel.

Pages